Use the Demographic-Economic Profiles feature (Profiles>Demographic-Economic) to develop profiles.
|•||Different types of geography|
|•||Different sources of subject matter|
|•||Different publishing options|
The following view illustrates use of this feature to develop a profile using 2012 and 2014 ACS 5-year estimates.
See details about settings and options below the graphic.
1) Select Type of Geography
2) If Filter 1 value exists (not blank), that filter will be applied as the type of geography is selected and displayed in the listbox.
- the start-up view has Filter 1 value designed to selected only census tracts in county 48113 (Dallas County, TX)
- using the Filter 1 accelerates loading of geography
3) Dbl-click a geographic area in listbox (or click multiple geographies and click Run button).
- profile displays
- optionally repeatedly select/display profiles for additional areas
Settings and Options
If Create HTML is checked, the grid content is also saved as an HTML file
- If AutoOpenHTML is checked, the saved HTML file will be automatically opened.
If Create XLS is checked, the grid content is also saved as an XLS file
- If AutoOpenXLS is checked, the saved XLS file will be automatically opened.
For areas having population 65,000 and over
- check the ACS 1 year box to use ACS 1-year data.
- if the ACS 1-year box is not checked, ACS 5-year data are used.