information resources & solutions
Registration & Message Center
... register for event, updates & user group
City, State Zip Country
- All four fields above are required.
- If you prefer a non-work e-mail (like gmail), please add in text section below.
- Register for an event ...
below in this section
.. drowning in data but can't get the right data in your maps; geospatial analytics?
.. accessing & using demographic-economic data; updates on the economy and how things are changing.
ProximityOne User Group
providing tools and data access; web sessions most Tuesdays.
VDA Desktop GIS
Installer ID .. requires Windows 10/11 computer
Narrative Demographic Comparative Analysis Report.
Enter your selected areas below; your request will be shared with us when you click SUBMIT below .. U.S. only ...
example: Irvine, CA
example: Orange County, CA
Visual Data Analytics (VDA) Web GIS
- mapping and geospatial analysis using your browser
- ready-to-use demographio-economic GIS projects -- from neighborhood to world by country
Visual Data Analytics (VDA) Desktop GIS
- Windows-based companion to VDA Web GIS
- build your own GIS projects; access pre-existing VDA Web GIS projects;
Mapping Statistical Data
Census 2020 Data Analytics
.. Windows-based tool
.. Demographic-Economic Data Explorer
CV XE GIS
Geographic Information System Software
Census Tract Demographic-Economic Estimates & Projections
Situation & Outlook Reports
Using GIS & GeoDemographics
.. online self-paced course
Outlook 2060 Blog
-- decision-making information resources and solutions
View the blog
View list of blog topics
- Click "Follow Blog" button to receive updates; button says "Following" when already following:
Follow ProximityOne Blog
Register for an Upcoming Event
Accessing & Using Demographics
-- one hour Web sessions -- join in from anywhere
Topics on current & trending demographic-economic characteristics, trends and analysis
.. demographic-economics for decision-making
Check to receive session email reminders and special notes.
View calendar & details
; every Tuesday, 3:00 pm ET, no fee
Send a Message (text section):