How to Order
Development & Platforms
2013 Metros & Counties
Integrate S&O data ...
Situation & Outlook
- S&O Desktop
- S&O Server
- S&O Outlook 2060
- S&O Profiles|Reports
> Site Analysis
Digital Map Database
Data Resources Guide
- projections to 2060
CV XE Geographic Information System
information resources & solutions
Demographic-Economic pattern analysis ...|
drill-down to block-intersection.
(partial list, organized by state)
Los Angeles, CA
Santa Clara County, CA
Jefferson County/Lakewood, CO
Key West, FL
Forsyth County, GA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Shawnee Misson/Kansas City, KS
New Orleans, LA
Grand Rapids, MI
Jefferson City, MO
Santa Fe, NM
McKinney ISD, TX
Visual analysis with ProximityOne tools
click graphic for info; hover to pause
... visual decision-making information solutions
... easiest to learn and use GIS
... comprehensive geographic-demographic-economic analysis capabilities
Getting Underway ...
... Start using CV XE ... install the no-fee version (Windows 32/64).|
Register for updates and news regarding GIS tools and geospatial analysis.
Schedule a One-to-One web meeting; get the results that are right for you.
CV XE GIS Start-up View (default project distributed with installer)
Kansas City metro area ... see how this project can be used ...
Selected Updates & Application Topics (scroll section) ...
05.06.13. TIGER/Line Improvement & Digital Map Database
- Census Bureau TIGER/Line data augmented for improved GIS, mapping and geospatial operations
- join in ... participate in Digital Map Database development and use
- see http://proximityone.com/dmd.htm
04.24.13. New Site Analysis Tools: Examine Demographic-Economic Characteristrics of Locations, Areas & Corridors
- CV XE GIS Site Analysis provides visual and tabular analysis of sites and service/market areas
- run site analysis operations using existing GIS projects; unlimited geographic-demographic-economic scope
- see http://proximityone.com/cv_siteanalysis.htm
04.16.13. 2013 Metro & County Shapefiles Now Available via GeoGateway
- using 2013 vintage Core-Based Statistical Area (CBSA) shapefiles
- U.S. by County shapefiles updated with 2013 vintage CBSA codes
- more: http://proximityone.com/cv_geogateway_metro2013.htm
04.12.13. Analyzing Washington DC Metro & Neighborhoods using GIS Resources
- tools to explore demographic-economic patterns & relationships: metro/county to intersection
- examining characteristics of sub-neighborhoods proposed for redevelopment
- see http://proximityone.com/cv_washingtondc.htm
04.08.13. Site Analysis & Block Group Demographic-Economic Database
- resources to create comparative analysis demographic-economic profiles
- CV XE GIS ready: national scope block group shapefile with integrate detailed subject matter
- more: http://proximityone.com/bgdata.htm
04.05.13. Examining Political/Statistical Geography in Context of OpenStreetMap WMS
- options to examine boundaries in context of roads/ground coverage
- pros & cons of using roads shapefiles vs OpenStreetMap WMS
- census tract applications: http://proximityone.com/cv_osm.htm
Using GIS to Examine School Locations & Geographic Relationships
... video illustrating school-related GIS application in Houston, TX area
... step by step views of how this type of GIS project can be developed
... next video: using GIS to visually analyze school/neighborhood demographic patterns
MapCompiler updated ... getting shapefiles from the Web
... dynamically create and save GIS projects
... select from wide range of pre-existing shapefiles, KML files and other
... click and integrate into GIS project.
Use GeoBase digital map database with CV GIS
... use updated & improved roads for geocoding & geospatial analysis
... integrate demographic estimates & projections pattern analysis
3D Visual Analysis: Educational Attainment by Block Group --
Washington, DC -- details; more views
Link Your Shapefiles with Web Map Server Resources
... Using CV XE GIS and the Census TIGER Web Map Server: see http://proximityone.com/cvxe_wms.htm
... Colorado school districts (below) and cities layers with USGS Geology Web Map Server layers ...
... School districts black boundaries; cities/places white cross-hatched pattern
ProximityOne develops geographic-demographic-economic data and analytical tools and helps organizations knit together and use diverse data in a decision-making and analytical framework. We develop custom demographic/economic estimates and projections, develop geographic and geocoded address files, and assist with impact and geospatial analyses.
Wide-ranging organizations use our tools (software, data, methodologies) to analyze their own data integrated with other data.
Follow ProximityOne on Twitter at
Contact ProximityOne (888-364-7656) with questions about data covered in this section or to discuss custom estimates, projections or analyses for your areas of interest.